silence is inevitable

wired against the wall

with its thorns wrapped around me

i'm kept still no way to move at all

bound by silence yet it still flows in me


shall i write to you my love?

is it lost fallen somewhere in the ground?

am i being punished from above?

or am i just waiting to be found?


untie my burden that kept me from returning

one last time, it's you that i shall be haunting

memories from deep inside are still hurting

it seems to be silent yet its clearly shouting


in vain shall i be mourning

can't help for tears to fall

i'm rolling, tossing and turning

in the end, does it matter at all?


now i hide in masks of different hue

only to be found that i'm hurting just like you

shall i cease to exist if i fail to remember

or will i forget and make it prosper


i am complicated that i know

it's all i am, got nowhere to go

if i find a piece of my conscience

shall i make it whole finding its essence?


though i know you have stopped me before

from raising my voice to end your stupidity

alas you have heard me well and with vigor

i'll slap you with words but with no profanity


i can still write my name in a shore

the tides may washed it away but at least i'm relieved

i know i have done it before

so i still have to believe...


dreaming of endless silence so it seems..

i can either run away as darkness dims

run and never look, for something is lurking in the dark

until i find the courage to stay and fight my way back.


this will be the beginning of another day

for tomorrow i will fight and seize it anyway

but in reality i know i'm just drifting away..

drifting away...

drifting away.

0 comments: