goodbye my almost lover

should i expect the pieces to fall into place?
or should i let them take another course?
shall i remove that sad look on your face?
for you to hurt me again without remorse?

maybe i could stay here by your side
for you to be happy and see your smile
i will fight the waves and break the tide
for me to get to you even just for a while

but all of this were of no use to you
for the feelings that i own have no value
warped by the idea of you loving me too
and the sad reality that my time is due

i wait for some time for these feelings to subside
tranquility didn't come no matter how hard i've tried
i pity myself for being weak and useless
for now i leave myself numb and in distress

so goodbye my almost lover, i hope this is the last
if ever you found my letter i hope you wont let it pass
as much as i want this not to end but i know it wont do
for being with me is the least that you want to

*i have made this entry last sept. 9, 2009 at 12:37pm

0 comments: