looking through a dead end.

have you ever look back at the things that been quite bugging you recently?

i know i have traveled this world as much as my feet goes..

you have too...

and what bothers me is that for every step i make...

i started to notice that the things that were so close to me are beginning to fall out of place..

though subconsciously you're losing the important things in your life one by one.. its doesn't stop there..

it persist like some kind of obsessive psychopath trying to murder someone due to some worship-like adoration of sorts..

but hope still lingers somewhere...

in the farthest corner of my mind i know a light may shine..

it should be there..

but why?

to save me?

to find my way home?

maybe to end it all...

i don't know..

the madness is still inside that i would have to force my way out of it for a while or maybe some distraction would help.

being busy, listening to some crap... reading a timeless novel...

listening to music to soothe your soul...

there are millions of things left to be done...

if your mind can't cope up with changes..

you might as well be dead.

for you are useless..

i don't blame you though.,..

i know we all have purposes here on this planet.

you may not know what it suppose to be for you don't ask.

the greatest foolishness of a man is not asking about things..

they rely on ignorance as an escape goat for their foolishness

if they want to learn...

it is better to ask.

my thoughts are floating now..

my mind skips from one topic to another,,,

it is meant to be that way..

nobody forces you to keep on reading....

yet you still do.

you are like me..

you thrive for this nonsense.

you want closure on things you know that not worth your time...

and you've wasted enough time already...

only to find that the ending...

is not yet through....

0 comments: