please do not read

little by little its beginning to engulf yourself...as you try to make a fool out of yourself pretending to be someone else who in turn really doesn't make you happy but you think will be acceptable to others...such stupidity sometimes happen..shit do happens. but nevertheless we try and cope up with the changes that the tides bring. people try to view something from their dreams and try to discriminate the real world for not having to see something that they saw, felt and want from their dreams...for their lives are driven by fantasy.i'm not saying that having a dream is wrong. what i mean is - living a dream would not be a bad idea...but do not discriminate the world for being so cold. you don't own the world for crying out loud, you're just visiting, same as i am. we have our own purpose here, we may not be here for so long yet we must do what we are capable of doing, but, be wise, for all your actions have consequences..you have to be responsible for your own actions...

grabbing the opportunity for life to start anew, that would be great, i would have lived my life differently but i may miss the people who have crossed the path that i previously chose so in turn i may wished that i should have stayed on this track,whatever life hinders to block my path i don't care, as long as things that i'm used to are there, it doesn't matter...they are there...i can spend my life to the fullest, i accepted my fate. if dying today will be my destiny who knows.. my only regret is that if i die, i only hope that i may have the chance to say goodbye to those i will be leaving behind.

--in times when my sorrow comes i want you to guide me in a way that my life would not be left astray.

0 comments: