On sadness, pretention and faith

seeking my memories
from this vast ocean of sadness
following the waves of lies..
in the end i was alone

the time that i'm drifting
and shaking from coldness
i feel numb and blue
should i wait for you

this time i'll find
the memories left behind
this time i'll find
the truth beneath all these lies

in time i will find..
in time i will be fine.,
so wait for me..
this time.

=========================

the memories shaking from all the lies that you keep
should i worry for every moment that you speak?
that for every word i hear from you i cry... i weep
mourning each time cause i know deep down i'm weak

still i listen, i know my heart wont break
but in every time in every way my heart aches
the sorrows i'm reaping i know i must endure
ill stay strong for me to find the cure

it's past midnight and still i'm awake
should i sleep now for my sake?
i feel shallow and empty at the end of the day
hoping this feeling would go away

why do i lie everyday to people i meet?
pretending i'm alright when i know i'm not
should i smile and speak every time i greet?
wasting this moment that i should keep

=============================

i am a great pretender
i know what i am
i wear mask of different emotions
to hide what i feel
for them to stay away

am i wrong for disbelieving
these thoughts that haunt me when i am sleeping
should i wake on time and start preparing
for i know in time that i should be really leaving,.

==================================

come find me, i am lost
in this vast horizon of dreams
i look for the one who can see me
in reality or so it seems..

come look for me, i'm still here
i've got nowhere to run and i'm not hiding
i stay standing still and waiting
they seem so far and blurry yet so near and clear

go forward and don't look behind
for i know deep inside i'll survive
keep on searching and you will find
the reason for me to be alive.

in this moment all seems to be so clear
i know for one all will be near
the search for truth i am still looking
no matter where i look ill be back here.

0 comments: