i think i heard you the first time but im really not buying it.

i have this thing going on...its not that really important or anything. im trying to speak my mind as hard and as loud as i can...though voicing your opinions to some may appear too nagging, whiny, or just typical annoying for some matter...well i hate to agree nor would i love to disagree but what the heck. everyone is entitled to their opinions. its just that there are things that i could choose for consideration. well almost at least. lol

then comes the annoying part. yeah the day is over. im still awake. you ask why. well you know damn well i wont answer truthfully. maybe im sick, i think i have insomnia..maybe im also an addict...im addicted to staying up late and just watch time flew by and see the darkness around my eyes that would gave me another round of applause. good job. you earned it!. maybe im tired too..tired of hearing the same crap daily. making me want to go out where in i dont have any idea where to get the funds for those wicked job hunting in the worse jungle ive ever been to. shook me up now..maybe my eyes are sleepy now...can you see me wooble when i walk? or do you notice how long i yawn? i saw you looking at your watch trying to count the seconds as i gasped for oxygen deeply...maybe im suffering from hypoxia..maybe not...another day comes...same shit..would it be better? i dont thinks so..not when my mind and mood where in this state...a state that i wont tell a soul why. am i procatinating something? do i feel bored. a quick yes. do you think im saying anything new. a quikcer no. i haven't even started on narrating my view about yesterday's start of my day. and then i think im just blabbering nonesense again and again..well what's new. like hell i care. im close to thinking that im having this as my own personal therapy.

am i close to being dilusional? not quite. am i a borderline neurotic? i realy have no idea. should i call a shrink? hell if i can pay someone to listen to me. i wont bother and take the hassle of consulting someone wherein fact i know what really is wrong with me.. is there really something wrong? do you think im making shit up? hmmm questions arises and i really enjoying just typing my mind out. *well voicing it out would be appropriate if i am speaking but im not and does it really matter now? by the time you came into this part of reading my very long introduction i think you just shaved a couple of precious minutes of your time wherein you can in fact should have put it on reading the news. listening to your LSS. communicating to your someone special or maybe just being alive and enjoying the midnight sun or the scorching moon. with all this bothering nonesense do you think i have a point that i need to pin point? that my friend is what you need to know and what i want to find out myself.


after all the shenanigans and blabbering warnings and hints that i gave you, yet you still continue to browse this rhetorical nonesense and literary oblivion that i myself dont know what it means. the frequent trains of thoughts have left me wandering last night and i think i miss the bus of thoughts too.. im really enjoying the turn of events as of now. let's see what would happen next as i wake up tomorrow....well that is if i DO wake up. -ciaosu

0 comments: