letter to you


to my dearest,

it seems another day has passed by without you here with me. it hurts to feel this way. the longing is unbearable but i know i have to endure and believe that you will return. i hope you can share stories about what you have been up to lately. you know how i love to hear about your day, may it be about your adventures, happiness, funny encounters or thoughts on misdeeds, trials, sufferings and failure. every thought will be entertained. it makes me feel like i'm much closer to you than i was the day before that. sharing a part of you is clearly something that i wouldn't trade anything for the world.

countless time have i browsed some of our recent conversations. i remember clearly how you react to all my comments and can even see how you smile and laugh as i tell jokes and other fun moments that we both have shared. how i miss every moment we share. i miss your smile, your laughter, i miss you.

i look at the last photograph that you gave me. the memory still lingers in my mind. how i wish i was with you in that photo or even at the time when you were playing the piano. i look at the photograph every night and have the piano recording as my lullaby before i go to sleep. it helps me relax. it helps me ease my mind. it also makes me long for you more.

i really hope for you to be doing well and that you are safe wherever you are right now. you don't need to worry about me. i can still endure the pain of longing. 

my love are with you always. be safe and be well ...

until later..

0 comments: