journeying to my subconsciousness

i didnt get enough sleep for the day so i slept my way in my class in communicable diseases. my clinical intructor fails to annoy me as i doze almost half the time of her discussion on mengingitis and other stuffs that she said were vital to our practice... hehehee i fail to mentioned that i stayed up late last night thinking about her and how she echoed her presence all around my mind. its kinda creepy for i was alone and the only thing that i can hear was the sound of Utada Hikaru's "Final Distance".. then i fell asleep. the journey starts there.
i wandered off to see the pang of darkness covering the entirety of the scenery. suddenly various vibrant shapes and forms of clouds appear before my eyes. i stared into the endless horizon which was illluminated by spacious and unreachable silver lining. then the blinding rays of the morning sunshine touched every bit of morning dew that rest silently in the leaves of the trees and the green meadows. the fascinating and enchanting colors of the sunrays were also reflected through the crystal clear water from the lake that surrounds a breathtaking sight of a small island at the center. the gentle morning breeze kissed my dampen cheekes and tickled my hair. it brushed along the leaves and petals of the heartwarmin sight of the colorful and varied array of flowers all over. it ran back to through the roots of my hair and also to the pores of my skin; somehow it penetrated deeper into my inner soul.
i sat on the summit of a small rock amidst the mountain view, overlooking a very captivating sight while profoundly contemplating. i focused my vision at the immense lake just right below me. i was put under a spell of the eminent water which was so silent and calm.. iwonder what would happen if the waves of the raging tides bestowned upon the calm waters of the lake...yet all i could do was watch.
this was so pointless that i came in to my senses as the cold breeze of december hit me hard and interrupted my precious sleep. i woke up then i silently recall my deeds for i think i should have came to that place earlier than expected. it almost felt like heaven. it only missed one special thing. my dream forgot to provide me some company. its sad to noticed that all this splendid things cant be shared with anyone, specially to that someone who i really want to be with during that time....so the dream will still continue...

0 comments: