hold on for another day

and i put all my faith in my word that i would not leave you. yes i believe i had said that and i still stood by it.
even though it may not seem right to others. even if it hurts as hell i will be here. as long as i can endure it. as long as i am breathing still. the question that i have asked myself is "until when?"

i think i can still hold it all for now. i can hold on for one more day...and if the day comes that i would feel like losing it all i would still hold on for another day. even though it is eating me piece by piece daily i would not lose myself. you do not need to worry about that. what i am most afraid of is losing you.

that is why for as long as i can hold on for one more day i know i will be free. yeah fuck all the pain that i am feeling. they have been there for as long as i can remember. i will endure them all. just for a moment of complete bliss and happiness.

so i will be holding on..

0 comments: