forever and after

my dearest,

i've missed you very very much since the last time we shared time together..its been etched in my memory that i know i will treasure for as long as i had lived..

i've been turning it over and over in my mind lately.
knowing that those times were the happiest and memorable memory that i will cherished.


i've reread our messages for at least four times now, i'd probably read it more times before im through.

i've been sitting here...looking at your picture, getting more humps like every minute. can't barely explain how such a simple thing can mean so much to me..

i've really wanted that picture more than anything else, as of this moment...well not probably more than yourself to be here instead.


i've been thinking about you my love..


i keep on wishing i could be with you.

i wanted to leave here in the worst possible ways, just so i could be with you..

but things don't look too good as of yet.. i know i did some things that made you feel bad and spoiled what used to be a good bond between us..for that i apologize..

i never been so lonesome in my life as i am right now..

im completely lost without you my love..

i never realized i could ever missed a person so much,

i dont know how much longer should till im able to be with you again my love ...

for me to tell you personally that i miss and love you...