as the clock strikes twleve

so this is what they meant by growing old

i don't feel a thing nor a remorse

about the things that happen pass by me

these are some of the things that I have been told


as i watched the clock struck at midnight

just minutes after reading the twilight

a weird feeling went through me

as if it was the wind’s voice calling me


nevertheless i shook the tension and move

from my place i walk where i stood

wondering what that feeling was, i brood

and falter over things that I need to prove


i never thought that i would lose

over a battle that hasn’t even started

yet I shrug it off without an ease

cause i don’t want you to be please





*ps - today's supposed to be my birthday yet it really feels like an ordinary day..really for those who would bother with gifts im really looking forward to it lol i will be accepting gifts in the form of clothing, money, gift checks, checks, food, can goods, rice, and most importantly- in kind *wink

0 comments: