A part of me died last night

something troubled me that night
something that blew me out of sight
my tears kept on falling, yes i cried
in the darkness of midnight a part of me died

should i just say goodbye?
and dont remember why i lie
i dont think i have more time
for im at the edge of the line

sometimes i want this to be through
in time i hope your lies would be true
i cannot think i'll finish this line
not again im running out of time

memories from childhood kept on flashing
i fall, for my knees were trembling and shaking
my face became distorted from shrieks and horror
i seem to have lost lost it and ran out the door

then i stop myself from believing
oh God please help me from breaking
weird hallucinations kept me from seeing
in a matter of seconds i stopped from breathing

for once i give in without a fight
it threw me sideways from left to right
i swear i never saw a blinding light
when a part of me died last night.

2 comments:

honey 2:24 AM  

galing ng pinsan ko! THE BEST!!!

honey 2:24 AM  

www.sweet-station.com